CONDITIONS OF RAFFLE PARTICIPATION
The organizer of this discount campaign is the umbrella sales department of doppler E. Doppler & Co GmbH, Schloßstraße 24, 5280 Braunau. By participating in the competition, the participant agrees to the following conditions of participation. doppler E. Doppler & Co GmbH is responsible for the organization, processing and provision of prizes and distribution of winnings.
1. This sweepstakes is exclusively for companies in Germany and Austria.
1. Eligible to participate are commercial customers of doppler, who are based in Germany and Austria, with a valid UID number.
2. Participation is not dependent on the purchase of a good or the use of a service.
1. Each participant will have the chance to win one (1) pre-equipped doppler Superstrong Table display at a value (MSRP) of 479.88€ euros each. Ten (10) winners will be drawn.
4. Sweepstakes procedure
1. Participation is only possible during the time period from September 1, 2021 to September 15, 2021.
2. To participate, the participant must correctly answer the following sweepstakes question on the platform provided for this purpose:
What is the unique advantage of the doppler "Superstrong" product?
a) The umbrella is light as a feather
b) The umbrella blocks the sun's rays with a UV protection factor of 50
c) The umbrella won't turn inside-out, even in the strongest wind
3. By participating and submitting the answered competition question, you accept the conditions of participation.
4. For a valid participation, the contest question must be answered correctly and the data provided by the participant for making contact and receiving the prize must be complete and correct.
5. Acceptance of the prize
1. The winners will be notified of the prize by doppler via e-mail, at the e-mail address stated in the questionnaire. The claim arises exclusively upon receipt of the written transmission of the prize confirmation.
2. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
6. Disruptions in the process; liability
1. The doppler company reserves the right to interrupt or terminate the competition at any time, taking into account the interests of the participants, if technical reasons make its proper continuation impossible, if there is suspicion of abuse, or if the competition cannot be carried out for legal reasons.
2. The doppler company has the right to exclude participants who manipulate or attempt to manipulate the participation process or the competition and/or who violate the rules of the game. This also applies to participants who provide false information.
3. The doppler company does not assume any warranty for the proper functioning of the Internet sites on which the competition is offered at any time.
4. The doppler company shall only be liable for damages caused by the doppler company or one of its vicarious agents intentionally or by gross negligence or by the violation of cardinal obligations. This shall not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, body or health.
7. Declaration of consent under data protection law
1. If the use of the services requires the storage of personal data (e.g. participation in the sweepstakes), the doppler company processes the data disclosed by the user in order to fulfill the services utilized by the user.
2. The doppler company will take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data.
3. The data is collected from the participants by the doppler company and stored on a secure server belonging to the doppler company — it is only used for the set-up, implementation and execution of the competition and will not be used for advertising purposes.
4. Each participant is entitled to revoke participation in the competition at any time (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) and to request in writing information about their personal data stored by us and any recipients. Likewise, doppler is obligated to correct, block or delete the data stored about the participant at the participant's request, provided that other statutory regulations (e.g. statutory retention obligations) do not prevent this.
8. Final provisions
1. The competition is governed by Austrian law excluding its conflict-of-law rules. The place of jurisdiction is Ried im Innkreis.
2. Should individual provisions within these Terms and Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.